Malcolm Gladwell, pop sociologist, journalist, bestselling author. A geeky New Yorker in an afro. He gets 40 000 dollars for a speech. Wow. Anyways, I hadn't heard of him until today, starting to check him out. I have now seen his Spaghetti Speech (below) which is great, and started listening to his first book, The tipping point, as an e-book. My first thoughts after only a brief contact is that he and his approach is something of a crossover between Freakanomics/The Long Tail, with some bits of Brian Tracy, and even a little Tony Robbins thrown in. However, intriguing, I like finding "new" interesting authors. (This paragraph added feb 3rd '09. I just found "Blink" by Gladwell in my bookshelf. I bought it on a trip to Chamonix in 2006, but just started reading it, then got preoccupied, and never picked it up again. Will now!)
What we know so far about London Design Festival 2026
3 dagar sedan

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar