tisdag 21 april 2009

Fallon, he mumbles, he stumbles, but he's okay!

I went down a little on bro Jimmy Fallon here a week ago. Now I thought I should give him some serious watch-time, so I did that, and downloaded three early episodes. The show is definitely good, very good content, his interviews are usually funny and clever. He is still a bit nervous, he mumbles occasionally, and gets words out wrong now and then. But the bottom line is: The show works, is smart enough, and funny. He keeps it on the cleaner side, but tsisted enough to not make it too PG-ish.
His band, The Roots, are fantastic. His moddish suits look cool. The idea to let the band play surrounded bu the audience works, especially with rowdier acts, like one of the bands I happened to see, The Virgins (all rite!).
The graphics of the show looks like an old Blue Note record cover = me likey.
Unfortunately, CBS won't let us non-Americans watch the show online, so we must download. Silly donkeys!
http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/

Inga kommentarer: