måndag 7 september 2009

Jay-Z: Blueprint 3


I like this picture of Jay-Z and Beyonce vacationing. They look good together. Notice the way Jiggaman is wearing his trunks so his underwear shows. My son does the same, funny! This has been a big hype for teens in Sweden for almost ten years now!
Anyhow, Jay-Z:s Blueprint 3 is out, and without going into details, I can say that it is a good album. Say one third of the songs are built upon annoying samples, or use autotune, which I hate. But the other two thirds are good stuff. One song is based on 80's anthem "Forever Young", which is a song I normally can't stand, somehow works okay with Jiggaman's rap. Alicia Keyes is featured on one track, she's almost always great. Here she delivers. Farrell is on a little jazzy-weird tune, that also works. The first single, "Run This Town" with Kanye and queen of R'n'B blandness, Rihanna, is a dull thing, with horrible wailing from Rihanna.

Inga kommentarer: