onsdag 27 januari 2010

The Ipad... it could kill the morning news paper



The Ipad is introduced, to me it's like a cross between my macbook pro and my iphone except you can't make voice calls on it, but it has 10 hours active use battery time (they claim).
My analysis:
It will be great for the elderly.
It will be cool for Starbucks lounging bloggers.
It will be cool for mall rats at malls with free wifi.
It would be nice for me in the couch.
I would love to read morning news on the Ipad instead of my dreary old morning news paper that I cling on to for nostalgic reasons (I don't want peanutbutter or coffee on my Macbook Pro!). Added later: Come to think of it, since it has a touch screen, it will get oily if used while eating breakfast.
Maybe I'll get one some day, if I can get one for a great price, that I can run on my house wifi.
A feeling I have is that the Ipad could be a nail in the coffin for morning news papers.

Inga kommentarer: