lördag 2 oktober 2010

Shit my dad says - fun as tweets, boring as sitcom

Usually I try not to diss stuff here on this blog, but hey, to keep up with pop culture, I gotta watch all sorts of stuff. Anyway, a fun Twitter account I was following was one called "Shit my dad says", which was from this kid, writing down fun stuff his obnoxious old dad said. Now, this blog was a huge success, and I remebered it having a massive number of followers. So I was amazed to see the guy behind the account on TV when I was in LA this summer. He already had a book out, and a sitcom was in the making. Anyway, the sitcom is out, starring William Shatner as the shitsayng dad. Turns out it's one of them oldfashioned sitcoms with a laugh track. Feels kinda like watching a white foulmouthed version of Cosby. It blows, quite frankly. Sad.

Inga kommentarer: