lördag 26 februari 2011

Test drive Mitsubishi Miu (electric car)

I want an electric car as soon as possible. I went for a test drive in the just released Mitsubishi Miu yesterday. The car is tiny, but drives really well. It's strange to turn the egnition and see lights go on, but hear no engine, all quiet. I took it out on the freeway and maxed it up to 130 kmh. It feels like any regular car of similar size. I liked it a lot, as a second car for local trips for the kids activities and shopping, it would work great. A few minuses are that I have three kids, one adult sized, and they would not all fit in the back seat, and the fact that my 10 minute drive took 25% of the battery load, be it in sub zero weather. The battery is guaranteed for five years, so one could assume it would be finished after 5.5 years then. The pricetag is of a large quite luxurious asian SUV, which makes it less interesting. I'd say at half the price it would be a great buy. Right now, I'll wait.

Skickat från min iPhone

Inga kommentarer: